NewDog PR is committed to protecting your privacy.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing, please contact us directly.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.newdogpr.co.uk
When We Might Collect Personal Data
- When you visit any of our websites.
- When engaging with us on social media.
- When responding to a customer survey.
- When clicking, opening and/or viewing an email, or links contained within an email, from us.
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services.
- When you enter any prize draw or competition.
- When you review any of our products or services.
The Type of Personal Data We Might Collect
- Details of any correspondence (including written, verbal communication and any images you may provide us with) you have with us.
- Details of your marketing preferences.
- Details of your social media username, if you interact with us through one of these channels.
- Details of any reviews you have made of our products or services.
- Details of your responses in any our surveys.
- Details of visits to our websites including: pages browsed, your IP address, access device and which site you came from to ours.
- Details of competitions you have entered or promotions you have participated in.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How And Why We Use Your Personal Data
Our main uses of your personal information are to process any orders or purchases that you make via our website and to help us to understand your needs to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
Please remember that if you choose not to share your personal information with us, you might not receive some of the services that you have asked for.
We may also use your personal information:
Where necessary for the purposes of providing you with our goods and services, for example:
To administer your order and respond to any queries or complaints. We may also retain this information for use during any future correspondence you may have with us. We may pass this information on to our trusted partners to assist you with your query or complaint.
To process refund requests.
For our legitimate interests in promoting and managing our business for example:
- To administer any of our prize draws or competitions that you have entered.
- Unless you have opted out, to send you email, SMS/text message or other electronic mail to inform you about other products or services provided by us that are similar to those that you have already agreed to, requested or enquired about.
- To improve our website. To help us optimise your online customer experience we may collect information about the way you use our website. We may also employ one of our trusted partners to help us look at this information. This is explained in the “Cookies” section above.
- To improve your in-store customer experience.
- To protect our business and you from fraud or any other illegal activities. We may pass this information on to other trusted partners or law enforcement agencies to use in the same way.
Who we share your data with
At NewDog PR, we promise never to sell your personal information to any third parties.
We may share your personal information with our trusted business partners to process transactions in the course of fulfilling your order and to further improve your customer experience.
We will only provide information they need to perform their specific services and they may only use your personal information for the exact purposes we specify. With your consent we my pass your information to named third parties so they can send you marketing material about products and services they offer.
How long we retain your data
We will only retain and process your personal information for as long as we have a legitimate reason to retain and process it.
When you place an order with us online or make a purchase in-store, we will keep the personal information you give us for six years.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
At the end of the retention period, will delete any personal information or anonymise it.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
At NewDog PR, we take the security of your personal information very seriously and engage the following best practices to keep your personal information secure:
- All our transactions are PCI Level 1 compliant. Click Here for further information on PCI.
- Your access to all transactional areas of our websites are secured via “https” technology.
- Access to your personal information is password protected and sensitive information is secured via SSL encryption and TSL 1.2 protocol.
- We regularly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities or attacks.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
If at any time we decide to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will tell you. You will have a choice about whether or not we can use your information in this different manner.